I Love U, Mom

on Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mom,
You know how much I love you
I need you forever, I'll stay by your side
I won't always please you
But I'll never stop trying
To be your number one

You understand me
You teach how to pray
And you play the game I love to play
I have no fear when you are near
You guide me through the darkest night
I love you Mom
You are my hero
And you are always in my dreams
You are my superstar

Mom,
I want you to help
To show me the way
Sometimes i might do wrong
But I'll never stop trying
To be your number one

I want to show you
I'll be as strong as you
When I grow up, I'll still look up to you
So have no fear, I'm always here
I'll always be my Mom's girl

You are in a million
And a million in one
Forever I want to, be by your side
You are in a million, show me the way
Guide me through my life

I love you, Mom

Love
Lie Young

0 comments:

Post a Comment